Your privacy is important to us, so through this document, we will explain what data we collect from our users, how we use it, and why, among other guidelines. Those over the age of 14 may register themselves as users without the previous consent of their parents, guardians, or legal representatives. In the case of children under the age of 14 or identified as "legally incompetent," we will always need the consent of their parent, guardian, or legal representative.
For your information, we will never ask for more details than we will actually need for the services required; we will never share it with third parties, except by legal obligation or with your previous authorisation; and we will never use your data for any purpose not previously specified.
Identity: TALLERES ARIMAR, S.L. (also, the provider)
Tax identification number (NIF): B20037131
Mailing addres: Ctra. Urrestilla s/n - Area Larrañaga 6, 20730 Azpeitia, (Guipúzcoa)
TALLERES ARIMAR, S.L., as the owner of the website, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and other existing regulations on the protection of personal data and by Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, both technical and organisational, to ensure and protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the data entered.
RECIPIENTS OF DISCLOSURES AND TRANSFERS
TALLERES ARIMAR, S.L. does not perform any transfers or disclosures of data either inside or outside the EU. The provider will only provide information to law enforcement agencies under a court order or legal obligation, without prejudice to the ability to block or cancel your account if there are any indications that the user has committed any crime. The information provided will only be available to the provider at that time.
The information that you provide us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the TALLERES ARIMAR, S.L., servers, contracted from the company that provides the web hosting service. The processing of the data of the entity is regulated by a data processor contract between the provider and this company.
THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
As a user/interested party, you can request to exercise the following rights before TALLERES ARIMAR, S.L. by sending a letter to the postal address in the header or by sending an email to email@example.com, with the subject, “DATA PROTECTION: RIGHTS OF THE AFFECTED” and a photocopy of your ID or any similar legal documentation, as indicated by the law.
• Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to processing.
• Right to rectification: allows the interested party to correct errors and modify data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to erasure/to be forgotten: allows inadequate or excessive data to be deleted.
• Right to object: the right of the interested party to not have their data processed or to stop the processing of the same.
• Right to restrict processing: involves the flagging of stored personal data in order to limit any future processing, for the exercise or defence of claims.
• Right to data portability: involves the disclosure of the data undergoing processing to the interested party, so that they can transfer it to another controller without any impediments.
• Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: the right not to be subject to any decision that is solely based on automated processing that effects or will significantly affect the interested party.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing performed prior to your consent being revoked.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights in relation to the protection of your data may have been infringed (aepd.es).
The data you provide to us will be treated confidentially. The provider has adopted all the technical and organisational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to ensure the secure processing of data and to prevent its alteration, loss, theft, and unauthorised processing or access, in line with the current state of technology and the nature of the data stored. Likewise, it guarantees that the processing and registration in files, programs, systems, equipment, premises, and centres comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
The information provided in the different forms, during the interaction with the website, and any other data provided during navigation, including the information provided by the cookies in relation to browsing habits, implies acceptance of the processing of this data, to be segmented or categorised in order to apply it to activity related to the management of general administration, information, marketing of advertising spaces, creation of profiles, analysis of proposals requested by users/customers, statistical studies of the services and content used, tastes and preferences, surveys and forms. The data used in the creation of these profiles is not data that allows for the identification of users but rather shows a graph of the type of public that interacts with the website: age, country, gender, etc.
A user who accesses this website explicitly consents to the use of this generic information for the profiling, segmentation, and categorisation of data for the purposes described in the previous section.
TALLERES ARIMAR, S.L. can have a presence on social media. The data processing carried out on people who become followers (and/or perform any linking or connecting action through social networks) of the official pages for TALLERES ARIMAR, S.L. on social networks will be governed by this section as well as by the conditions of use, privacy policies, and access regulations of the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user.
TALLERES ARIMAR, S.L. will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing its presence on the social network, informing you of activities, products, or services from the provider as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social network allow.
It is forbidden to publish any content:
- that is presumed to be illegal under national, community, or international law or that engages in activities that are presumed to be illegal or that contravene the principles of good faith;
- that violates the fundamental rights of individuals, does not show courtesy on the network, upsets or can generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and, in general, any content that TALLERES ARIMAR, S.L. considers inappropriate;
- and, in general, that contravenes the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, privacy protection, the protection of the consumer, intellectual, and industrial property rights.
Likewise, TALLERES ARIMAR, S.L. reserves the right to remove any content that is considered inappropriate without previous notice from the website or the corporate social network.
In any case, if you submit personal information through the social network, TALLERES ARIMAR, S.L. will be exempt from any liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform and to the user. If you want to know what these are, you should consult the specific terms of the network in question.
TALLERES ARIMAR, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, can be withdrawn at any time by communicating with TALLERES ARIMAR, S.L. according to the terms established in this policy for the exercising of rights. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
In general, the relations between TALLERES ARIMAR, S.L. with the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. The parties will expressly submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of Guipúzcoa for the resolution of all disputes arising out of or relating to its use..